dinsdag 15 maart 2016

It is Cuttlebug Tuesday/Dinsdag

 
 
We have another wonderful challenge at Cuttlebug Mania! Being so close to Easter we would love you to make a project about Easter!
 
We can't wait to see what you create!
 
Ofcourse I used My Creative Time dies, that always works!
It took me some time to cut out all the pieces but I love the end result!!!
 
And I also love the little chocolate bunny peeking out of the little bag!!!
 
Although Yellow is not my color, I love these polkadots and it is very Easter!
 
 
The bag is from My Creative Time Chalkboard Birthday Stamp & Die Set
The eggs are from My Creative Time Hello Chickie! Stamp Set
The Stitched Grass Die is also from MCT
And the cute sweet bunny is from Cottage Cutz Bunnies with Peachy Keen Stamps
Her bow is from MCT You Had Me At Meow Stamp Set
 
 
Deze week hebben we Pasen als thema, maak iets moois hiermee!
Ik kon het natuurlijk niet laten weer spullen van My Creative Time te gebruiken, dat is altijd succes! Het kostte wel wat tijd om alles uit te snijden met de Cuttlebug maar het resultaat is er wel naar. En ik vind het zo leuk dat de chocolade haasjes (van de Lidl) er zo bovenuit spieken.
 
Hoewel ik niet van geel houdt, moest ik deze geel met witte stipjes hier wel voor gebruiken, het is zo Pasen en het is te poepig weer!
 
Doe je ook mee?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten