dinsdag 1 september 2015

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

This week at Cuttlebug Mania Anything Goes!
 
 
I made a "Get Well" card!
This weekend we found out that the youngest of friends of ours fell of the counter in the kitchen
and broke his leg!
He is 2 years old and very fast so his mum didn't know what hit her!
Poor thing had to be operated!
 
I used a folder  by "Bringing Crafts Too You"
I then diecut little chick with "Go Kreate No 110056 Robin #1
And I made the plaster leg with Stitched Boots Dies by My Creative Time
And also the letters that spell the name of the patient are from Lowercase Fun Dies by
My Creative Time
Peachy Keen stamp made his cute face!
 
************************************************************
 
Ik heb een beterschapkaart gekozen voor deze challenge!
Het jongste zoontje van vrienden van ons heeft zijn been gebroken toen hij
op het aanrecht was geklommen en er af viel.
Hij is pas twee maar zo snel, zijn moeder had het niet eens in de gaten!
De arme schat moest ook nog geopereerd worden.
 
Ik heb een eendje gemaakt met een gipsenbeen.
Het gipsenbeen heb ik van My Creative Time (zie de link hierboven)
Net als zijn naam
De beterschap tekst heb ik op de computer gemaakt.
Ik heb een embossingfolder gebruikt waar hij precies in paste!
Peachy Keen maakte zijn perfecte gezichtje!

1 opmerking:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice break but it's good to see you back! From the looks of the gallery a lot of other people missed you too! I love this sweet little chick and the darker card base!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen