dinsdag 3 februari 2015

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!
 
Love is in the air and we all {heart} you for joining us
in our amazing and fun challenges at Cuttlebug Mania!
That's why we would like you to put
your heart into your project!


And it's the first time with all our new DT members!
 
 
I used the Pillowbox die to make this cute box with yummie DSP
I used Heart 2 Heart Love Frame Dies by My Creative Time to make the cute little heart
And a tag with the Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp Set and I printed the Happy Valentine with my computer
I used Self Adhesive lace to put around the pillowbox
Inside the box are some yummie heart shaped chocolates!
 
Deze week zien we graag dat jullie je hart en ziel in een project stoppen!
Dus maak iets met een hart!
Zeker zo dichtbij Valentijn moet dat geen probleem zijn.
Kom gauw mee doen op ons blog en win nog een leuke prijs ook!
 
 

3 opmerkingen: